- more new motion physicstests will come in autumn
- Storm won't comment onArmored Warfare: "That game has advantages and disadvantages that can beclearly seen. No need to comment. Plus it could spawn a wave of idiotic rumors."(players nag him further to compare the games, he refuses)
- Storm states that it'simpossible to make drastic changes to the game immediately due to developmentintertia
- Q: "AW solvedartillery problems." A: "I am really glad."
- there will be changes inartillery in the future, as confirmed earlier
- there is no need for WoTissues polls (as in, what the players consider to be issues in WoT), developersknow best what the issues are and player polls would bring nothing new
- fog of war would ** inrandom, developers are considering only transferring vehicle ID to the client:players would only see tank types on their and enemy team but not who'splaying, this would make using noobmeter and other such mods impossible
- WG fixes only "veryserious problems" using micropatches
- Lowe buff or nerf in nearfuture? "I cannot say anything"